Russia is one of the favorite destinations for the students of medical field. Students prefer to go in Russia instead of other countries because Russian Universities are globally known for the quality of medical education. Along with the quality of education Russia is also the safe for foreign students. Lot of Russian colleges and universities are listed in top 30 medical colleges in the world. The teaching staffs which provide services in Russian medical colleges are highly trained and experienced. Russian medical colleges have started the medical courses in English language which attract students from many other countries.
India and Russia Relationship
Pros of studying MBBS in Russia
1. Russian medical colleges are listed with boards of many countries along with World Health Organization and Medical Council of India. (recognized by World Health Organization)
2. The cost for MBBS is very low as compare to any other country. More than 90% of medical universities are governmental universities and the cost of education is subsidized by the government.
3. There are no entrance exam for medical courses in Russian universities, admission are based upon `first come first served` basis.
4. There were no ragging cases ever reported in Russian Universities.
5. Once students finish their MBBS course, they are allowed to appear in FMGE screening test.
6. Hostels in Russian Universities are simple and comfortable; hostels are supplied with central heating and hot water supply. In every building of university the facility of cafeteria and mess is available at low prices. For foreign students isolated hostels are available.
Admission in MBBS courses
Getting admission in Russian medical colleges is very easy and simple. As, there is no entrance exam, students get admission on `first come, first served` basis. Every university has limited numbers of seats for foreign students which usually become busy in first months of starting admissions. Russian universities offer different medical programs like MBBS (general medicine), BDS (dentistry) and pharmacy. The medium of instruction in Russian universities is both English and Russian. Course duration for MBBS is 5 years 8 months while for BDS and Pharmacy courses are of5 years. Over 2 million students are enrolled in Russian Universities and institutes. Nearly, 18000 Indian students are studying MBBS in different medical Universities of Russia.
Why MBBS students choose Russia?
Every year thousands of Indian students give tests for various entrance examinations but lot of these students are unable to get seat in a good college due to lack of seats. Students usually lose hopes after 1-2 chances and they decide to change their stream or take admission in other courses of medical field. A good student should not lose hope at this point and try again for these exams however; one more option is to study MBBS course in Russia with very low course fee as compared to Indian Medical Universities. In Russian Universities, students also don`t need to pass any language exam like GRE, TOEFL, CET, etc. Russian medical universities don`t accept any capitations or donations for entrance.
Higher Studies in Russia
Higher education system in Russia is very modern and reliable; it is directly being monitored by Russian federal ministry of education and science. The education ministry of Russia is given with the responsibility of accrediting the academic institutions and for ensuring that the pre-defined standards of education and training are efficiently being implemented at every level.
Moreover, the observation that Russia maintains the highest literacy rate in the whole world, also enable the global community to hail the wonderland, a great deal. It is also because of the fact that only a well-educated and finely skilled society is (and can be) transformed into a progressive economy.
Thus, owing to above mentioned factors, Russia has a distinction of being the most acclaimed destination for higher studies and students from around the world yearn to study and to get trained in Russia. In other words, Russian academic distinction is something which youth profoundly long for, to make a glorious career later on.
There are three basic types of higher education institutes in Russia, which are universities, institutes and academies. Universities provide different programs on wide spectrum at all levels of education. Academies are specialized in one branch such as science, art or architecture, they also provide higher education at all levels. Institutes are parts of universities which provide professional educational programs.
Our MBBS students
International students and MBBS study in Russia
Nowadays, international students from various parts of the world are attracted towards Russia for their higher studies due to technology advancements and better study conditions in Russia. Number of international students is so high that most of the Russian schools have started English speaking and writing courses at lower classes. Medical profession as we know is one of highest paid and reputational job in every country is provided here at very low fee is also a point of attraction for students of many countries. Now, there are more than 2 million international students from different parts of the earth.
Most notable benefits of study in Russia are:-
- Medical training which is very important for a future doctor is rendered in highly selected medical and pharmaceutical centers.
- Medical colleges, institutes and universities are supervised and controlled by the federal Russian government.
- The medium of education for different courses has become English oriented from long and especially for international students.
- 50 % of the tuition fee is waved off by the Russian government for the international students.
MCI coaching for our students in Orel state university by Team Motivation, Delhi
Eligibility for entrance in medical universities in Russia
MBBS COURSE IN RUSSIA
Russia is one of the favorite and most affordable destinations for medical studies from the students worldwide. On the demand of International students medical courses are also available in English. Most of the Russian medical universities have introduced courses like MBBS, dentistry, pharmacy, etc. in English language. Tuition fee of Russian universities are lower in comparison of other countries like India, European countries, Australia, USA, etc. The books and textbooks of different Russian researchers and doctors have been translated in dozens of different languages.
Eligibility for entrance in medical universities in Russia (according to Medical Council of India)
Students must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks gained together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, Last two years of study (11th & 12th) comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course (40% marks in case of students belonging to reserved category). There are no entrance examinations and the admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis. (Eligibility criteria according to MCI).
An eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India is also required for getting admission in graduate courses.
Documents required for MBBS admission in Russia
- Completely filled admission form.
- Scanned or photo copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 12th(higher secondary).
- Scanned or photo copy of mark sheet of class 10th.
- 6 passport size colored photographs with white background.
- Scanned or photo copy of passport(first and last page)
- NEET Scorecard
Russian best medical universities:
- Orel state university
- North Caucasian Medical University
- Kabardino- Balkarian State University, Nalchik
- Belgorod State University
- Mari state university
- Voronezh State University
- Volvograd State University
- St. Petersburg State University
- Bashkir State University
Transportation in Russia
Airports in Moscow
Moscow is served by three international airports Domodedovo, Sheremetova and Vnukoba.
World class metro in Russia
World`s largest country